I-Life in New Orleans 2006

Friday, March 24, 2006

leaving camp soon

7:59am - and we're about ready to break camp. Packing quickly, because our whole team picture is going to be at 8:20am (after I get permission from the federal security officers here - a special exception to the "no cameras" rule on camp). And then we're immediately supposed to grab our stuff and wind up at the vans.

I hope to set up some better pics and post from the backseat of the van today... see you soon.

ps - we'll be staying in Memphis, TN tonight

1 Comments:

  • Chris, this is the first time I've understood what's going on in New Orleans. And I just cried for these people for the first time. Thank you for helping me see the reality of life down there. God is good, and he has done good work through you all.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home