I-Life in New Orleans 2006

Friday, March 17, 2006

good morning tyler


Hi. My name is Chris, and I’m the nerd with the digital camera, laptop, and the possibly non-FCC approved radio device that’ll be bringing us live updates this week. Feel free to leave comments as we go – whether funny our encouraging, I’ll try to pass them on to our team as we work in Chalmette, LA.

And let’s begin…

Waking up at 4:50am on a college campus is as easy as getting Wayne to buy the Walmart brand. Let’s illustrate. I’m sitting here in the absolute back seat of our 12 passenger van with Mr. Tyler Brauhn.

Good Morning Tyler
Me: what time did you get up this morning?
Tyler: five.
Me: what was your first thought when you woke up?
Tyler: A Christian Irish Rock band. I had set Flatfoot 56 to wake me up cause, you know, it’s St. Patrick’s Day. Plus it had to be loud.
Me: Were you all packed when you got up?
Tyler: Yes. Except for my toothbrush. Wait. Did I bring my glasses?
[Tyler abruptly ends interview]

We’re on I-57 S somewhere near mile marker 14. We’ll see you soon.

4 Comments:

  • Chris,

    Thanks for putting this together so that we can share in your trip and experiences.

    pax,
    Dale (Moscow)

    By Blogger Dale Courtney, at 1:40 PM  

  • Hey, I will be following you guys. ISR rules!

    Greg

    By Blogger Greg, at 4:31 PM  

  • So did he bring his glasses?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 AM  

  • Well did Tyler forget his glasses or what?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home